Downtown LA Loft! Downtown LA lofts! Arts District DTLA loft!
Final walk thorugh at my sale for 500 Molino St. Los Angeles, CA 90013. Molino Street Lofts! $925,000 1,810 sq. ft. Penthouse level! Representing the buyer! LAcondoSearch.com Maple Navarro Greenstone Properties (310) 430-1949 firstname.lastname@example.org
In the center of L.A.’s original Arts District, the Molino Street Lofts offers residents live/work lofts. These lofts are desirable because they are set in the creative arts community. The Molino Street Lofts are spacious artist residences that are set off from the hectic pace of downtown. The neighborhood is home to beautiful architecture such as the elegant Fourth Street Bridge and from the rooftop decks of Molino Street Lofts residents can enjoy stunning views of this landmark. Constructed in 1926, the Molino Street Lofts was modernized by the KOR Group in 2006.
Adjoining classic 1920’s warehouses created the Molino Street Lofts at 500 and 530 Molino Street. These lofts offer classical architectural details, which include exposed brick walls, wood or polished concrete floors, industrial-style clerestory windows and multipane windows with laminated glass. The units also include pre-wiring for telephone, high speed Internet and cable TV, central heating, ventilation and air conditioning, and huge industrial style windows and stainless steel kitchen appliances.
Set in the Downtown Arts Community, the Molino Street Lofts provides a place where people can combine their creative careers, their vision and lifestyles together.
• 1920’s Warehouse Architecture
• 3 Stories
• 91 units
• Original Brick Surface Exterior Walls
• 2 Rooftop Areas with Panoramic City and River View Sun Decks
• Potted Citrus Trees
• Gated and Secured Parking
• 2 Lobbies with Secured Mailboxes
• Up to 14 ft. ceilings
• Industrial Clerestory Windows and Multi-pane Windows with Laminated Glass
• Rooftop Skylights
• Stone Counters
• Stainless Steel Appliances and Built in Dishwashers
• Washer and Gas Dryer Hookups
• Spacious Soaking Tubs
• Street Level Storefront Patios
• Central AC and Heat
• Open Front and Stainless Steel Shelving with New Wood Cabinetry