The Open House was held Sunday, March 29th with Real Estate Agent Maple Navarro at the Elleven Lofts at 1111 S. Grand Ave. Unit 507 LA, CA 90015! This new listing is offered at $634,000! It’s a gorgeous 1bd 1ba 1,100 sq. ft. loft with a storage room in the garage! Please call Maple Navarro to see this beautiful loft at 310-430-1949! firstname.lastname@example.org Greenstone Properties Calbre#01924421
The Elleven lofts are modern and stylish as Elleven was recently constructed in 2006. The building’s slender exterior is wrapped in glass and allows light to flood in the lofts all while providing beautiful views of the city.
The Elleven lofts are “soft lofts” with a bedroom area and closets. They have bamboo floors, stainless steel appliances, laundry rooms, high ceilings and spectacular views. The lofts are deconstructed like a loft but sophisticated, modern and stylish like a home.
The amenities are luxurious at Elleven with beautiful views of the downtown L.A. skyline from the heated lap pool and spa. The deck on the fourth floor is designed with a modern, sleek look providing comfort and many intimate seating areas for residents to gather. For those that love to cook, there are several barbeque grills along with picnic tables to help you entertain your guests in a deck that has a peaceful ambiance with its bamboo shoots, waterfall fountain and serene garden experience. This outdoor common area is spacious and can accommodate many residents. Heat lamps are also provided near the swimming pool for residents who like to enjoy nighttime swimming. Residents can also entertain near the outdoor fireplace where there is lounge seating on the deck.
The lobby of Elleven has a sophisticated and modern design with comfortable leather couches in the spacious waiting area for guests. For your convenience and safety, the lobby has an attendant and package delivery. Another added plus is that there are four floors of private gated parking.
Elleven is the first green residential building in downtown Los Angeles and is LEED certified from the U.S. Green Building Council. It is close to many of L.A.’s best restaurants, L.A. Live ®, FIDM (the Fashion Institute of Design and Merchandise) ®, the Staples Center ®, the world class Nokia Theatre ® at L.A. Live ® which holds concerts, movie premieres and awards shows. If you are looking for the loft experience in a grand, luxurious and comfortable style with world-class entertainment at your fingertips, Elleven is the choice for downtown L.A. city dwellers.
• 13 Stories with 176 units
• Large Elevations of Glazed Glass
• Sculpted Glass, Metal and Concrete Exterior
• Heated Saline Lap Pool and Jacuzzi
• Intimate Spaces for Gathering and Entertaining
• Barbeque Area and Outdoor Fireplace
• Outdoor Fireplace with Lounge Seating
• Outdoor Lounge Areas with Lush Landscaping
• Street Level Retail Space, Starbucks ® at Ground Level
• Outdoor Terrace
• Sustainable and Environmentally Responsible Design and
• Private Gated Parking
• Elegant Lobby with Attendant and Package Delivery
• LEED Certified
• Soaring Ceiling Heights
• Designer Frigidaire Stainless Steel Appliances
• High-quality Hardwood Floors in Merbau or Maple
• Utility Room with Washer and Vented Dryer Hookups
• Exposed Overhead Ductwork Featuring Galvanized Spiral Ducts and Vents
• Modern Under Mount Sinks with Heavy Duty Disposal and European Pull-out Faucets
• Ice Stone Slab Kitchen Countertops ® with Matching Backsplash ®
• Oversized Bathroom Mirrors with Integrated Vanity Light
• Extensive Pre-wiring and Telephone and Data Panels
• Designer Stainless Steel Appliances Package by Electrolux ®, Thermador ®, Viking ® and Bosch ® (Penthouse units)
• Expansive Windows Featuring Operable Openings for Natural Ventilation
• Spacious Walk-in Closets (varies by plan)
• High-quality Cast Iron Tubs and/or Walk-in Shower with Ceramic Tile Surrounds and Glass Enclosure (per plan)
• Outdoor Terraces and Juliet Balconies (varying by location)
• Built-in Wine Cooler (select units)
• Sleek Wood Cabinetry Ribbed with Glass Inserts