Creative, forward thinking urbanites will enjoy the Biscuit Company Lofts. It is a beautiful landmark building, which used to be the historic west coast Nabisco bakery and has now been converted into 104 authentic live/work lofts and a lovely French bistro. Constructed by EJ Eckel in 1925, the Biscuit Company Lofts was modernized by the Linear City, Donald Barany Architects in 2006.
These spacious lofts have brilliant contemporary design along with industrial scale windows, 13-30 ft. ceilings, oversized doors, sandblasted brick walls, Caesarstone countertops and stainless steel cabinetry and appliances. Many of the lofts have private outdoor space and some lofts have wood burning fireplaces.
The Biscuit Lofts offers great amenities including a 75-foot saline lap pool with fire pit and barbeques. The building also offers a 24 hour attended entrance and package reception. It also features on site parking.
This building compliments the Toy Factory Lofts, which is across the street from the Biscuit Company Lofts. Located in the Southern edge of the Arts District, this is a vital and energetic neighborhood.
• 7 Stories with 104 Live/Work lofts
• Retail Level Restaurant & Bar
• Saline Lap Pool
• 24 Hour Secured Lobby
• On Site Secured Parking
• Copper Doorways and Vintage Lamps
• Ornamental Concrete and Sandblasted Brick Lobby
• Peaceful Gardens
• Selected Lofts with Patios
• Panoramic Skyline and Mountain Views
• Industrial Scale Windows
• 13-30 Ft. Ceilings
• Oversized Doors
• Sandblasted Brick Walls
• Spacious Floor plans
• Terazzo ® Concrete Flooring in Select Units
• Stainless Steel ® Cabinetry and Appliances
• Caesarstone ® Countertops
• Individual Heat and A/C controls
• RAIS ® Fireplaces in select units
• Single and Multilevel units